Please review the instructions below before beginning the process of setting up your online account. For assistance setting up your online account, please call one of our membership services desk at 724-658-4766 (Downtown) or 724-658-9211 (Y-Zone).
If your browser is not displaying the account sign in screen screen below, please click here to continue.
Already a Y Member or Program Participant?
Login below or click 'Find Account' to set up online account access. To find your account:
1. Click the "Find My Account" button below.
2. Enter the last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your YMCA account record and click submit to find your account. (Please note, your member ID number is NOT the same as the bar code number on your membership card.) If you can not find your account with your last name, birth date and zip code please call one of our member services desks to confirm we have the correct account details on file.
3. Verify your account with either the email address, or billing method information, on file with your existing YMCA account.
NOTE: If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email and you will need to call our membership service desk to complete this process. We strongly recommend you do not create a new account as it will create a duplicate record and not be synced with your existing YMCA account.
4. If you choose to verify your account using your billing information, you will be prompted to create your online account by entering an email address and choosing a password in the next pop-up screen.
5. If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password reset link will be sent to your account email address. This email will come from 'email@example.com' with the subject 'Requested Password Reset'.
6. Follow the link in this email to set your account password and complete the online activation process. Now, you can login and begin searching and registering for programs.
For Online Registration Instructions Click Here
Need to Set Up an Account for the First Time?
In order to sign up for programs as a non-member, you will need to create a Program Participant account.
1. Click the “Sign Up” button below.
2. Under Membership Options select the branch you will be registering for programs at (you will be able to register for programs at either branch once your account is set up).
3. Click on the Program Participant membership type.
4. Complete the form with YOUR contact information. At the bottom of the screen, you will be able to save your non-member record with the option of adding any additional adults or children for whom you will be registering.
5. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click next.
6. You will be prompted to enter an email and select a password on the next screen to complete creation of your YMCA online account. You can now begin to search and register for programs.