Sports & League Assistant
The Lawrence County YMCA, Y-Zone location, is currently hiring for a Rental Assistant.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.00 - $8.50 per hour
- Coordinate rentals for the courts, fields, batting cages, and birthday parties.
- Conduct rental transactions and receipts.
- Responsible for the set up and take down of rentals.
- Coordinate activities at events and birthday parties as needed.
- Make sure the courts/fields/batting cages/party rooms are clean and ready for usage.
- Maintain surveillance of participants.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, including both independent and discriminatory judgement.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- PA Child Abuse and PA Criminal Background Check required upon hire.
- CPR/First Aid Certification required within 60 days of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Y provides equal opportunity in employment to all staff members and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, age or other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity applies to all facets of employment, pre-employment and the terms and conditions of employment, as well as discharge from employment.
The Y operates in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies or Agencies.