Philosophy: Lawrence County YMCA is a membership organization and our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to the YMCA by joining. The purpose behind our Non-Member policy is to:
- Enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join.
- Make reasonable accommodations for out of town families and guests.
- There are no discounts given on day passes.
- A day pass enables you access to either of the the Lawrence County YMCA facilities for the entire day.
- Lawrence County YMCA
- Preston-Chambers Y-Zone
- Non-Members may drop in and take a group fitness class, however they run the risk of a class that is filled.
All current members 18 years and older may bring an unlimited number of guests.
- Each guest may visit without charge three times per calendar year.
- After three visits, guests will be encouraged to join or pay for a Day Pass. The day pass is not to be discounted because guest is with a member.
- Members must register all guests and must accompany their guest for the duration of their visit.
- Waiver forms are required for each guest.
Try out the Y for a week! Use a Lawrence County YMCA trial pass. A Trial pass is good for a one time (7 consecutive days) use at either branch location with the Lawrence County YMCA.
Individuals must bring a photo ID to be copied and are required to sign waivers before entering the facilities. Individuals wishing to try out the Y MUST be 18 years or older. After the 7 consecutive days are up, individuals that wish to continue use of the YMCA are welcome to become a member or purchase a day pass.
YMCA National Reciprocity
As a benefit of a YMCA membership, bring your membership card and photo ID and enjoy free access to almost every YMCA in the United States. YMCA members must utilize their home branches at least 51% of the time. SilverSneakers® , Silver&Fit®, Active&fit® and Renew Active™ members do not qualify. Please call the YMCA you plan to visit for schedules and to confirm participation, as some restrictions may apply.