Volunteer at the Y
We believe that when people come together for a common cause, the whole community is strengthened. When you become a volunteer, you have the opportunity to share your blessings with those who need it most. Whether you mentor a student on the verge of dropping out, coach a team to their personal best or become a friend to an isolated senior, your time and talent changes lives.
When you help a neighbor, you make a difference in their life…and yours.
If you have a passion for strengthening our community, think about volunteering at the Y. We need you to:
- Coach a sport
- Serve on the board of directors
- Serve on a planning committee
- Greet members
- Serve as Wellness Center assistants
- Help with special events
- Read and lead activities for preschoolers
- Tutor after school
- Provide clerical assistance
- Fundraise for our Annual Youth Campaign